Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The More I Needed The better I Felt

The less I needed, the better I felt - Charles Bukowski
I came through this quote on my Facebook timeline today. I went scrolling down but my mind remained fixed at it. It felt like as if there was something very wrong about it. I felt like lukin at a spalin mestak. Yeah, that unbeatable urge to correct it. I couldn't help myself and scrolled up to the post and there it was.

It was all wrong. Because I have never felt like that. 
I have always felt like: The More I Needed The Better I Felt.
And when I thought about my version of the quote, it seemed ambitious. But it perfectly described my feelings. This is how I feel. Everyday. Every Moment  It was may be because I have always wanted much more than what my life offered me. May be because wanting more and getting more than what I wanted, always made me feel good. But still I have never been satisfied. I am still in search of that precious feeling. And the worst part is: I don’t know when, where, who or what will make me feel satisfied. But I know…the moment I get satisfied with my life….is the moment I stop growing, learning and most importantly being what I actually am. I know it won't be good. That will be the end of me.
Yeah I know.
Satisfaction will be my end. Not Death.